We are seeking candidates to join our front office team. Along with a strong sense of fulfillment and a positive, energetic work environment, there is excellent opportunity for advancement. Team members will work closely with senior management, earn competitive compensation and contribute to Jodi’s Gym growth.
- Greet members, prospective members and guests, providing exceptional customer service.
- Answer phones in a friendly manner and assist callers with a variety of questions.
- Ability to register & sell Jodi’s Gym programs and parties.
- Take prospective members on tours.
- Facilitate needed updates to member’s accounts.
- Respond to member questions and concerns in a timely and professional manner.
- Assist in maintaining the neatness and cleanliness of the facility.
- Build rapport and relationships with prospective and current members.
- Prepare, oversee and ensure a positive party experience for party host and their guests.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Customer service background preferred
- Enthusiastic, energetic, personable and friendly disposition
- Strong listener with the ability to problem solve
- Personal passion for health and fitness
- Computer skills including Microsoft Word & Excel
- Email marketing, social media, or graphic design skills a plus
- Ability to quickly learn our online database management system
- Ability to multitask (i.e. greet customer, answer the phone, and respond to a child at the same time)
- Maintain site standards, including, but not limited to: cleaning and moving light equipment (must be able to lift a minimum of 30 lbs. and move play equipment.)
Minimum 1-2 years experience in either customer service or sales. Experience in in a similar industry with children and parents a plus (i.e., school, children’s fitness/activity center, camp.)
Minimum: bachelor’s degree or an enrolled college student
Tues thru Thur 2:00-6:00, Fri 9:00-6:00, Sat 9:00-6:30. Note that this position is a minimal full yr commitment.
244 East 84th St, NYC 10028
Send cover letter and resume to Keri Patterson at email@example.com