- Gymnastics builds a strong mind-body connection, helping children feel comfortable in their own bodies.
- An early movement foundation helps children grow up to be healthy, active adults.
- Gymnastics increases strength, balance, flexibility, coordination, focus and confidence.
- A child who is having fun will be excited to learn.
- We are making a difference in the health and fitness of children everyday.
- Every child learns differently.
Join us on Th, 3/5 from 7:00 pm-8:00 pm for a workshop on “Discipline & Boundary Setting” presented by You Plus 2. All children need limits and boundaries. Testing the boundaries and pushing back is a normal part of toddler development, but knowing when and how to enforce rules and how to address negative and unwanted behavior …